Thursday, January 5, 2012

Greetings from sunny Pt Lonsdale

Well clearly it's a bit warmer here than in Vienna. After our sea voyage yesterday to Sorrento we decided to get a bit wetter today and went off to the water park. More splashing and Dad even tried some water sliding. I stuck to the rubber rings on the lazy river ride. Your brother wanted to try everything of course. We've all come home tired and a bit stiff. Maybe the jumping castle should have been saved for another day?

I had a look at the S Palace website - looks fantastic. Must be even more beautiful in real life.

Hope you managed to fake it well enough for your solo at Matzen. I'm sure in such a beautiful place the music would have just flowed naturally. (hope so) Bonus is you get to hand out your brochures and retrieve some more souvenir space.

Stay warm!

Lots of love M D B   xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment