Just as beautiful here at work! It was great to talk to you yesterday - I hope the concert went well.
If you want to unlock your phone you can do it at vodafone.com.au. Go to "unlock handset" on the right hand side, and it will ask for the IMEI code (you can get this by typing in *#60# ), and the serial number of the phone. You may also have to pay something(probably $20 or $25), so you might need to use your debit card to pay this. Good luck.
Hi Jonas
ReplyDeleteJust as beautiful here at work! It was great to talk to you yesterday - I hope the concert went well.
If you want to unlock your phone you can do it at vodafone.com.au. Go to "unlock handset" on the right hand side, and it will ask for the IMEI code (you can get this by typing in *#60# ), and the serial number of the phone. You may also have to pay something(probably $20 or $25), so you might need to use your debit card to pay this. Good luck.
I hope Paris continues to be great.
Dad