Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 3 (Tuesday) - Chill-Out Day

Today we've done pretty much nothing. Morning was a late start (around 8.45am) for Mum and I, a jog for me and then breakfast at the Taman Ayun restaurant, which had a buffet breakfast. Surprisingly, we both had cereal/museli with fruit and yoghurt, but we did end up trying the french toast, choc-chip bread-and-butter pudding and pancakes...

After that, we've spent most of the day relaxing. I've finished Mum's Phryne Fisher novel she's meant to review, and have now started another one of her review books ('Subtopia'). I think I should have brought some politics texts with me, because reading isn't much of a challenge when it's by the pool with pizza! Close proximity to the pool has led to a swim-read cycle for both of us, which has been quite nice.

Mum's highlight of the afternoon was a massage, which she's just gotten back from. She would comment, but she's too blissed out right now. "Mmm... massage-y goodness..." She has also pointed out that she smells nice.

Tonight we're planning on having tea at one of the resorts further down the beach, where they have a good vegetarian menu. Have to see how that goes.

Plan for tomorrow: More relaxing! I'm planning on a trip to the beach, and Mum is planning on not doing much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment