Hey.
I spent an hour looking at all the photos on the facebook page tonite. Looks like everyone is having a good time. I saw lots several familiar faces - so I know you are in good company. Looks like the weather is turning bad - did you pack a coat? How is the food? Have you seen my other son - pls give him a hug from MargieMum.
Glad to hear the helmet and cape are popular. Do you get to wear it while touring with VIPs? Do you also have your indian vest?
Much excitment here. Dorothy and Captain Feathersword on Sunday afternoon were much loved. The whole of the Dorothy set was inflatable - like a giant rosey pink cottage jumping castle. Bean and I went to the fair at Docklands today and road on the teacups. We saw a live show with a bubbleologist who did amazing things with bubbles. It was bubblerific. Dad went to work and had a big budget meeting - there were no bubbles, although very probably some bubble-heads. Dad wore his new elephant tie yesterday.
Stay warm tonight, eat well and enjoy the VIP escorting tomorrow. Wear thick sock, put bandaids on your blisters and don't take drugs.
Love Mum, Dad and Bubble Boy
xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment