Friday, August 6, 2010

Annual School Concert

Just home from my FOMPA stint at ASC. Sold lots of glasses of wine and choccies. Everyone asked how you were going.

The concert was great, although I thought they lacked a barri sax player and a bass singer.;-)

  • Haley got a Rotary scholarship for general excellence.
  • Nathan very noticeably forgot his lines in his concert choir solo of "I got you babe". Oops.
  • Declan needed you to help hold the bass line.
  • Ryan looked like a ferret when he did his sax solo in Big Band.

A good night, but wasn't the same without you. Those I spoke to said Music Camp went well, but didn't tell me much. I guess "What happens on Music Camp, stays on Music Camp". Shame I didn't get to talk to DJ - he would have spilled the beans.

Your climb up Mt Fuji sounds wonderful.

Have a great last few days.

Mxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment