Today was the last day of activities, accompanied by perfect weather. Activities today were environmental stuff and emergencies/first aid. Not much to talk about really, but I did get some nice photos. Tomorrow is starting pack up and trying to trade off 75 badges. I really don't want to bring them all home. I also did some washing this morning, and my uniform pants are soaking in detergent in an effort to remove Mt Fuji volcanic ash from them (I wore them because they are are dirtier than the navy pair, which I'm keeping for just in case I need a nice pair for going to Tokyo and the flight home.)
Otherwise, no news from this end :)
Re Annual Concert: Ryan always looks like a ferret when he plays. Haley facebooked me about her scholarship - very cool. Nathan always forgets the solo in I Got You Babe (he did a spectacular stuff-up at Geelong). What did choir and concert choir sing?
No comments:
Post a Comment