These are my impressions after looking at what I think was some live footage on the Japanese website. It seemed to be mostly Scouts banging in tent pegs into fairly long grass. Actually I am not even sure if it was the right jamboree. I couldn't read the captions. I could have been a Scout event somewhere else in Japan last decade for all I know. The sky was pretty grey, couldn't see a mountain. But I did read some posts on the UK blog last night where the UK Scouts said it was foggy and they couldn't see the mountain. You can see I am using all my information management skills to sift through a variety of sources.
But, I did note long grass - so now I am worried about your eczema and lack of long pants. I wonder if I posted some tomorrow would they get to you in time to be of any help. Oh the dilemmas of long distance mothering...
No comments:
Post a Comment