Monday, August 2, 2010

So, opening ceremony today?

Well you should be all settled into your little tent by now and starting to get the hang of the whole thing. The UK sites says Opening Ceremony is on today. 25,000 people how awsome is that going to be!

Not a lot of news here. Had the Wrights over yesterday afternoon for belated birthday cake (I made a tea cake with lots of cinnamon). There was a lot of noise and small children arguing. You would have hated it.

I am thinking I might go to school annual concert without you anyway to help out in with the food and drink etc. And I get to hear some of the performances.

Enjoy the Opening Ceremony. Don't get lost in the crowd. At least being one of the tallest there you will be able to see over people's head. ;-)





M xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment