Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photos

Really quick post - really just for photos. I've taken around 300, but here's some of the best. Weather is very variable, and although it is generally really nice there's at least one shower every day. The day after we got here it wasn't a shower and more accurately a huge storm. It lasted 30 hours straight and I woke up yesterday morning with my tent filled with 2cm of water. Spent lunch hanging out everything I own. Otherwise fantastic. Having a great time meeting people. Foreigners are like celebrities, and as we walk to activities or anywhere everyone who walks past yells "konnichiwa" or "hello". We're also asked to sign dozens of hats, shirts, books and everything else a permo will leave a mark on. This has included one guy's pants. Everyone is quite impressed when they realise I speak Japanese, and we're very impressed with some people's Japanese.

Uploading slow, and people are waiting. Maybe photos tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Thanks for getting in touch - Mum has worn out the pixels on the screen where the refresh icon sits.

    Glad you are having a good time - rainy here as well, except we have a house and dry clothes.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete